Dengue fever is most commonly found in subtropical and tropical areas, such as Central and South America, parts of Africa, parts of Asia, the Caribbean, and the Pacific. Dengue fever is a painful, debilitating mosquito-borne disease caused by any one of four closely related dengue viruses. These viruses are related to the viruses that cause West Nile infection and yellow fever. An estimated 390 million dengue infections occur worldwide each year, with about 96 million resulting in illness. Most cases occur in tropical areas of the world, with the greatest risk occurring in: The Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia, Southern China,Taiwan, The Pacific Islands, The Caribbean (except Cuba and the Cayman Islands), Mexico, Africa, Central and South America (except Chile, Paraguay, and Argentina). To get the whole Detailed about ” Dengue Fever : Symptoms, Causes, Treatments and Prevention ” you can read the whole article carefully..
Dengue Fever : Symptoms, Causes, Treatments and Prevention
Dengue fever is transmitted by the bite of an Aedes mosquito infected with a dengue virus. The mosquito becomes infected when it bites a person with dengue virus in their blood. It can’t be spread directly from one person to another person. To get the whole detailed information about ” Dengue Fever : Symptoms, Causes, Treatments and Prevention ” you can read the given details about Dengue Fever which is provided below..
Symptoms of Dengue Fever : There are some symptoms of Dengue Fever, those symptoms are provided below..
- Sudden, high fever
- Severe headaches
- Pain behind the eyes
- Severe joint and muscle pain
- Skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever
- Mild bleeding (such a nose bleed, bleeding gums, or easy bruising)
Causes of Dengue Fever : There are some Causes of Dengue Fever, which is provided below….
- There are four dengue viruses (DENV) that cause dengue fever, all of which are spread by a species of mosquito known as the Aedes aegypti mosquito, and more rarely by the Aedes buy valium au albopictus mosquito.
- Aedes aegypti originated in Africa, but nowadays is found in all the tropical areas around the world; it prospers in and close to areas of human population.
- The virus is transmitted from an infected mosquito to a human. A mosquito bites a person who is infected with the dengue virus; the virus is then passed on when someone else is bitten by the mosquito.
- If you have suffered from dengue fever previously it is still possible to contract it again. If you were infected again and became ill, there is a greater risk of developing a harsher form of the disease.
Treatment of Dengue Fever : There is no specific medicine to treatment for dengue infection. If you think/ feel that you may have dengue fever, you should use pain relievers with acetaminophen and avoid medicines with aspirin, which could worsen bleeding. You should also rest, drink plenty of fluids, and see your doctor. If you start to feel worse in the first 24 hours after your fever goes down, you should get to a hospital immediately to be checked for complications…
Prevention of Dengue Fever : There is no vaccine to prevent dengue fever, the best way to prevent or reduce the risk of dengue fever is that to prevent by infected mosquitoes, specially if you are living in or travelling to a tropical area. some prevention for Dengue Fever are given below, which you must should read to protecting yourself by Dengue Fever..
- Stay away from heavily populated residential areas, if possible.
- Use mosquito repellents, even indoors.
- When outdoors, wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants tucked into socks.
- When indoors, use air conditioning if available.
- Make sure window and door screens are secure and free of holes. If sleeping areas are not screened or air conditioned, use mosquito nets.
- If you have symptoms of dengue fever, contact to your doctor.