Here we are talking about the heart disease. If u want to know the causes, symptoms and prevention of heart disease so below the details are mentioned.
What is Heart Disease? It’s Symptoms and Prevention
The heart and its two networks of blood vessels, the system which circulates the blood throughout the body and the system which circulates the blood through the lungs. The heart, apart from what other mythical and emotional characteristics we may ascribe to it, is basically a living pump.
Its failure, for whatever reason, usually means instant death. The heart is one of the hardest working organs in the body. Heart disease, or cardiovascular disease, encompasses a range of conditions, including blood vessel diseases such as coronary artery disease, problems with heart rhythm (arrhythmias) and congenital heart defects.
Causes of Heart Disease: There are some causes of heart disease:
Non-controllable factors include:
- Family history
- Medical history.
Symptoms: It is very important to learn the symptoms of a heart disease:
- Chest pain or discomfort: It may feel like pressure or a squeezing pain in your chest. It may feel like indigestion. You may also feel pain in your shoulders, arms, neck, jaw, or back.
- Shortness of breath: often comes along with chest discomfort but can also occur before.
- Other symptoms: breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea, or light-headedness, upper body discomfort in one or both arms, the neck, jaw, or stomach.
Prevention: There are a number of steps to prevent or reduce Heart disease:
- Eating a healthy, balanced diet (see healthy heart diet)
- Limiting alcohol
- Not smoking
- Undertaking regular physical exercise – 30 minutes most days of the week (see healthy heart exercise)
- Maintaining a healthy body weight
- Maintaining healthy blood cholesterol levels
- Effectively treating medical conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Being aware of risk factors.