Mouth / oral cancer can occur anywhere in the mouth, on the surface of the tongue, inside the cheek, on the lips, in the gums, in the roof and floor of the mouth. In the tonsils, and in the salivary glands. Mouth or oral cancer mostly happens after the age of 40, and the risk is double in men according to women. To know the all details about mouth cancer or oral cancer such as it’s symptoms, prevention and treatment, you can read the whole article, in this article we provided all the details which is related to mouth or oral cancer..
Read More : Click here to know about Dermatologists
Symptoms and Prevention of Mouth / Oral Cancer :
To get all information related to mouth or oral cancer, you can read the whole article carefully. In this article we provided all the details which is related to mouth cancer, such as it’s symptoms and prevention and also treatment…
Symptoms of Mouth / Oral Cancer : There are many symptoms of Mouth Cancer, you can see or check the symptoms of Mouth Cancer which is provided below..
- Sores, swellings, lumps or thick patches anywhere in or around your mouth or throat
- Areas of red or white lesions in your mouth or lips
- The feeling of a lump or object stuck in your throat
- Swellings that make wearing dentures uncomfortable
- Numbness, pain or tenderness anywhere in your mouth, including your tongue
- Pain in one of your ears but without any loss of hearing
- Trouble moving your jaw or tongue, or problems with chewing, swallowing or speaking
- Loose teeth with no apparent dental cause
- Lingering sore buy generic klonopin online throat or hoarseness
- Dramatic weight Loss
Read More : Click here to check about the Homeopath
Causes of Mouth / Oral Cancer : According to the American Cancer Society. To get Chances of cancer double on men according to women. And men who are more than 50 they have high risk to get cancer. All causes of mouth or oral cancer are given below..
- Smoking is the main Cause of Mouth or oral cancer. The Risk of mouth cancer increases significantly in people who smoke and drink heavily.
- Tobacco and Alcohol is also the cause of cancer. Both tobacco and alcohol are carcinogenic, which means they contain chemicals that can damage the DNA in cells and leads to cancer.
- Mouth cancer or Oral Cancer is more common in men than women, It may be because, on average men tend to drink more alcohol then women.
Prevention Of Mouth / Oral Cancer : There are some precautions to avoid mouth / oral cancer, the three most effective ways to preventing mouth cancer developing,these are provided below..
- Not Smoking
- Don’t Drink more than the recommended weekly limits for alcohol.
- Eating a Healthy food and vegetable, that includes plenty of fresh vegetables such as tomatoes and citrus fruits, olive oil and fish.
Treatment / Cure of Mouth / Oral Cancer :
- Surgery – where the cancerous cells are surgically removed, along with a tiny bit of the surrounding normal tissue or cells to ensure the cancer is completely removed
- radiotherapy – where high-energy X-rays are used to kill cancerous cells
- chemotherapy – where powerful medications are used to kill cancerous cells
Read More : Click Here to check about Cardiologists