Now days cancer disease is increasing very fast in human body. People get cancer when when some cells in the body are damaged and start growing very fast. These growing cells make spots or bumps called tumors. Nobody knows why some people get cancer and other don’t. There are lots of different things which can be the cause of cancer and sometimes even doctor don’t know the reason of it. But they know for sure that the sun is one of the things that causes skin cancer. To know about what is skin cancer you can read the whole article, here we are providing the all necessary details and information about the skin cancer, with the help of this article you can easily find the causes, Symptoms and prevention of skin cancer…
Read More : Click here to check About Mouth Cancer
What is Skin Cancer? It’s Symptoms & Prevention
To get the all information about skin cancer, you can read or check the whole article, all the information regarding the skin cancer are provided below…
Symptoms of Skin Cancer : There are many symptoms of skin cancer, you can read or see the symptoms of skin cancer which is given below…
- Regular examination of the skin for any new or unusual growths, or changes in the size, shape or color of an existing spot, is key to finding and treating skin cancers early.
- If you find anything suspicious, you should discuss it with your primary care physician or a dermatologist.
- While many skin cancers develop in areas exposed to the sun, they may also develop in areas that are usually hidden from the sun. It is important to examine all of these areas.
- In addition to examining the legs, trunk, arms, face and neck, it is important to look for signs of skin cancer in the areas between the toes, underneath nails, palms of the hands and soles of the feet, genitals and even the eyes.
Causes of Skin Cancer : Anyone can get the skin cancer, through the risk increases as you get older. Australia has one of the highest rates of skin cancer in the world. you can check the causes of skin cancer with the help of given information about skin cancer, which is provided below.
- Sunburn : Sunburn has been associated with melanoma, the most deadly form of skin cancer. Many people get sunburnt when they are taking part in water sports and activities at the beach or a pool, as well gardening at home. You can still be sunburnt when the temperature is cool. Evidence Suggests that regular exposure to UV radiation year after year can also lead to skin cancer.
- Tanning : Tanning is a sign that you have been exposed to enough UV radiation from the sun or solarium that can damage your skin. This will eventually cause loss of elasticity (wrinkles), sagging yellowish discoloration and even brown patches to appear on your skin, it increases your risk of skin cancer.
- Solariums : Exposure to Ultraviolet radiation through the use of sunbeds, or Solariums, Significantly increases the risk of developing. Solariums emit UV radiation levels up to 6 times higher than the midday summer sun.
Read More : Click here to check about Depression
Prevention of Skin Cancer : There are some Suggestion or tips to preventing the skin cancer, which is provided below…
- Do not burn to tan : Avoid international training, Avoid Tanning beds. Ultraviolet light from the sun and tanning beds causes skin cancer and wrinkling.
- Seek Shade : when sun’s rays are the strongest between 10 AM to 4 PM
- Wear Protective Clothing : wear long-sleeved shirts and pants. wear a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses.
- Generously Apply Sunscreen : Use a broad spectrum sunscreen with sun protection factor (SPF) 30 or higher for protection from ultraviolet A (UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVB) radiation. Apply 15 minutes before going outdoors and reapply every two hours.
- Use Extra Caution Near Water, Snow, and sand : These surfaces reflect the damaging rays of the sun, which can increase you chance of sunburn.
- Get Vitamin D Safely : Through a highly Diet, take vitamin supplements
Treatment or cure of the skin cancer : To choosing the best treatment option, your doctor will consider your age and general health, the type and the size of skin cancer, where it is on your body, and what should you do. The treatment choice will also depend on whether the skin cancer has spread elsewhere in your body. there are various types of treatment include.
Read More : Click here to check about infection